Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week of April 5th Workout

Spending some time this evening revisiting the schedule for this week, really enjoying coming up with different schedules. I've also been getting asked a lot about what my nutrition is like, so I'm going to try to post that as well. I'm not a big calorie counter so this should be interesting.

Sunday: One on One Thirty Fifteen Routine with ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner
Monday: One on One Bun Shaper
Tuesday: P90X Shoulders & Arms with Ab RipperX
Wednesday: Power 90 Fat Burning Express & One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga
Thursday: P90X+ Upper Plus
Friday: Power 90 Masters Sweat 5-6
Saturday: GolfX & One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga

Looks like fun! I'm looking forward to getting "RevAbs" and "Insanity" to REALLY mix it up!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: