Friday, April 10, 2009

Love that workout! P90X+ Upper Plus

With scheduling my workouts a week ahead of time rather then following a specific program's rotation I don't get a chance to do all the workouts very often. Last night I did P90X+ Upper Plus, not having done that one in a few months it was "new". I love that workout, with not focusing on max weight 8-10 reps and doing timed reps really gives you a different feel.

Having a chance to go back to programs you've not done in a while keeps the variety and breaks up the monotony of doing the same program over and over again. Like I've said many times in the past. Proper health and fitness isn't a 90 day program it's a lifestyle that's precisely why I continue to add new programs to our fitness library. The next one on the list is the Tony Horton One on One Medicine Ball Cardio workout. Can't wait!

Daily Nutrition for Thursday:

Breakfast: 1cup oatmeal w/1 scoop whey protein
Snack: P90X Chocolate Peanut Butter bar
Lunch: 2/3 Chef's Salad w/3oz ham & turkey (just couldn't eat it all)
Snack: remaining 1/3 of my lunch chef's salad
Pre-workout Snack: Clif 20G Builder bar
Dinner: Baked salmon & broccoli
Snack: Chocolate Shakeology w/1 banana, ice, 8oz water & 1 scoop whey protein powder


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS one of my fave's too, and I will be getting that medicine ball workout as well, fun stuff!