Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TeamXtremeFitness Fit Club workout

Hey folks, been busy as of late getting my new Meetup.com P90X workout scheduled and setup. Tonight is the first one, should be a small group to start but I'm sure it will grow.

I've also spent a bit of time designing and installing a new pull up bar in my home workout room. Here's the picture of it. Still got a little modification to make to it but I did do the Tony Horton One on One Thirty Fifteen workout with it last night, it was fabo-riffic!

This week's workout schedule is as follows:

Sunday: REST...I know, strange as it sounds but I actually took the entire day off! First time in months.
Monday: One on One Thirty Fifteen Routine
Tuesday: P90X CardioX (TeamXtremeFitness Fit Club)
Wednesday: One on One Just Arms & Killer Abs
Thursday: One on One Plyo Legs
Friday: P90X+ Upper Plus
Saturday: GolfX and One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga




Bookmark and Share

No comments: