Monday, April 27, 2009

Updated workout schedule

Just a quick post to update my weekly workout schedule and a general comment about how it's all going.

Aside from my bicep tendinitis I've been very happy with the way the schedules are fitting into my daily life schedule and how I've been able to maintain 8% body fat and 178 lbs. Nutrition as always is the key to having success with any fitness program and I can say my 90/10 approach has been equally effective.

Here's this weeks schedule:

Sunday: One on One Cardio 5-6
Monday: P90X Chest & Back w/Si6 Pack(love that workout!)
Tuesday: One on One Plyo Legs
Wednesday: P90X Shoulders & Arms w/Ab RipperX
Thursday: Team Xtreme Fitness Fit Club Core Synergistics
Friday: One on One Mammoth UML (St. Rose School Auction day www.bootsbidnboogie.com so we'll see how the day goes)
Saturday: Golf, Lawn work, & P90X Plyometrics
Sunday:....TBD



Bookmark and Share

No comments: