Thursday, April 2, 2009

One on One with Tony Horton Mammoth UML

After a shipping snafu I finally received my copy of One on One series Mammoth UML. This workout is Tony doing an Upper Middle Lower workout in his hotel room at Mammoth, CA while on a ski trip. It's designed as a workout you can do when traveling as you don't need weights, as Tony says, just the Gravity in the room!

Workout consists of six rounds of three exercises each, an Upper then Middle then Lower move in each round. I found it to be a great workout for me, one I'd do if I wasn't looking to punish myself to the max, but a good workout to get the blood pumping and the juices flowing.

Another excellent workout to add to the collection!

**********Team Beachbody Update****** ***** Shaun T Insanity Update!
During last night's Diamond Coach Conference call held by Beachbody corporate we were not given any exact dates of the release of this monster workout however we were told that in the May shipment of the Tony Horton One on One series Beachbody will be including ONE full Shaun T Insanity workout FREE to all customers currently scheduled to take delivery of the series. So if you're looking to get a sneak peak of Insanity that's how to do it.

I for one am really looking forward to it and I know many of you are as well!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: