Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New P90X Infomercial Get your Video Cameras rolling!

This from Ned Farr, Director and Creator of the P90X infomercials!

Doing the X is hard. Getting in the X-omercial is easy.

Here are the basics: You did one round of P90X. You crushed the program and have photos to prove it. I want to know who you are. So show me. Post you're results on this thread. And you can always contact me a nfarr@beachbody.com.

The next phase is you dust off your camcorder (or borrow one) and REALLY tell me. Interview yourself, or have a spouse or trusted friend interview you. Don't stress about production value—if I can hear you clearly and you're not a silhouette in front of a bright window then it's pretty much fine with me. I don't try to control the process. You're in control. You did P90X, so you should be strong enough to sit in front of a camera to tell your story. Remember, you might change someone's life with it. And people need the help.

Third phase is to shoot a little video of yourself doing the workouts. Let's see some dang pull-ups and Dreya rolls. Show some variety. Don't shoot whole routines, though, this is just to spice up your interview. Let's also see where you've been Bringing It. Let's see your copy of P90X, the TV or computer you follow along with. And if your child or dog wanders into the shot, let's see them too. In fact, send me photos or shoot anything you think illustrates who you were before P90X and who you are now.

Deadline is in 3 months

BTW, though I happen to believe P90X is a lifetime program, we tend to focus more on 90 day results. Usually couch potatoes can't visualize themselves any further into the future, not to mention P90X looks a bit intimidating (uh, 'cause it is), so 90 days is about as much challenge as we tend to show.

I do make exceptions to this rule.

The last phase is to send it to me at the address below.
Beachbody
3301 Exposition Blvd., 3rd Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Attention: P90X4 Submissions

Have fun with it and don't smash your face.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAHHHHHhhh, I'm SO doing this!!

Unknown said...

I'm sending my video right now...put in a good word for me!! :)

Unknown said...

Don't think I've got much pull in that area, but you're results are what they're looking for I would suspect. 90 day transformations, that's what it's all about.