Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays & Weekly workout

I did P90X+ Total Body Plus yesterday afternoon after spending the day in the sun. What a fantastic workout that is! I like to call it P90X Core Synergistics on CRACK! I'm always in a complete flop sweat when doing that workout. With my new pull up bar, it's even better! I'm able to do super-wide pull ups, with my old bar it just wasn't wide enough, plus there's absolutely NO flex in that bar. Here's a pic of it for all you out there wondering what I'm talking about.


Today is Monday...I just love Mondays! Is that crazy? Not really if you're a Beachbody Coach you know what I'm talking about. It's like getting a pay raise EVERY WEEK! I know some of you think, "oh yeah, sure whatever", but I'm telling you, this is the easiest business to make an extra income from. And at the end of the day you get to be FIT and Beachbody pays you to help others do the same. Amazing!

I'm Looking for business minded people interested in making a difference in their lives and the lives of others through health and fitness. If you're one of those people send me an email and we can see if Beachbody is a fit for you.

I'll be honest with you, Beachbody Coaching isn't for everyone, but give yourself a chance to find out. I don't sell people on becoming a coach, it's like trying to sell fitness to people who don't want to be fit, you just can't do it. It doesn't do me any good to convince someone to become a coach and have them quit in a few months, I've been there and done that.

Take a look at www.winningstride.info, it sounds interesting to you, let me know I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, no pressure, no problem.

This week's workout schedule is set, check it out.

Sunday: P90X+ Total Body Plus
Monday: One on One Cardio 5-6 & Ab RipperX
Tuesday: P90X+ Abs Core Plus & Upper Plus
Wednesday: Power 90 Masters Cardio Core
Thursday: One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga
Friday: One on One Bun Shaper
Saturday: Golf & P90 Fat Burning Express with Ab Ripper 200

Have a fantastic Monday, I sure am!



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Moly-that pull up bar is INSANE! How did you do that? What does your wife think of it? LOL!

Unknown said...

Thanks, it's fabo-riffic! I don't mess around when it comes to my fitness...:) It's right at finger tip level while on my tip toes, so I get a full stretch.

Suzette is good with it, it's our exercise room so it is what it is, and she uses it too. I was able to get the pull up tower we had in there out so now there's a lot more room to work. When I convince her to let me build the "gym" addition then I'll just pull it down and patch the holes.

I've got a modification to make this week to give it some additional support, I'll put up a new picture when that's done.