Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One one One Plyo Legs!

In typical Tony Horton fashion he's created a killer workout in his One on One series. I love these workouts! After doing P90X so many times, as I have, I've got a good handle on the X Theory of keeping thing different and fresh and adding the One on One workouts to the mix have been fantastic! I define One on One Plyo Legs as being P90X Plyometrics & the Legs part of P90X Legs and Back all wrapped up into one workout. Not the cardio blast of Plyometrics but different.

Last night I didn't get a chance to start my workout until 9:30PM. At that late hour the thought of getting punished by Tony and Plyo Legs just does't seem appealing. Tired and feeling out of gas from a long day, doing that workout was one of those, "Are you Nuts", moments! Seriously, who wants to do 3 minute wall squats at 10PM?

Whenever I get "I just don't want to be here", feeling I never quit and bag it without at least doing the first 15 minutes of a workout. (BTW, I've never bagged a workout after doing this, good tip.) Needless to say, 3 min wall squats HURT...but in a good way.

When you hear the phrase, "Just Push Play", it can sometimes be as simple as that. Give yourself 15 minutes of any workout, chances are you'll get that dreaded workout completed and feel fantastic.

Of course, I'm feeling it. Holy Smokes am I sore...but in a good way. :)


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

J. Branson said...

One on One Plyo Legs is great. I even integrated some of the moves into the P90X routines....Like the new Groucho Walk and the new Wacky Jacks. Its a nice change and pretty intense! 3 Minute Wall Squats are money! Good time to test how well you can "zone out"!

Unknown said...

Yeah man, it didn't help that I had my stop watch going so I could see how much time was left...I think that makes it harder!

Jessmomof3 said...

I love Plyo Legs too! Wall squats... my favorite! :o)