Monday, March 30, 2009

Week workout update #7

Happy Monday to everyone! I LOVE MONDAYS!

Our order of Shakeolgy came in this past week, we got the Chocolate and Greenberry flavors. My wife likes the chocolate better then the Greenberry so we've got both just because I like variety and enjoy making up recipes for the different shakes.

I'm also making notes and will be taking some weekly pics to check for changes. I've heard it helps support healthy hair growth...so there's hope. :) ***Note*** Shakeology makes no claim to prevent or reduce baldness....dammit!

Here's this weeks workout schedule. I made a modification to last week's schedule, I did P90X Back and Biceps on Friday, X-Stretch on Saturday.

Sunday: P90X Core Synergistics
Monday: Tony Horton One on One Plyo Legs
Tuesday: P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps with Ab RipperX
Wednesday: Tony Horton One on One Cardio 5-6
Thursday: P90X+ Abs Core Plus & Interval X
Friday: P90X Back and Biceps & ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner
Saturday: GolfX & Tony Horton One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga

Doesn't that look like a fun workout week?! I Think so!




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

J. Branson said...

Doh! I wish I would have read this first...It doesn't cure Baldness?!?! Craaaaap. I'm canceling! HA!

Maybe if I rub it on instead of drink it.