Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Post Coach Summit Workout Schedule

All you #P90X people out there who may not be big Shawn T fans or never tried any of his workouts, he's got a new program coming out called "Insanity", it's OFF THE HOOK! Think of P90X Plyometrics on CRACK! I'm not joking when I say that it seems as tho Shawn T decided to give Tony Horton a run for his money when it comes to intense workouts!

Also look for a new program called "RevAbs", & "Brazil Butt Lift". Don't laugh, that's what it's called! Oh and Shakeology is also available now as well. I liked both flavors, especially the Chocolate with banana & peanut butter, the Green Berry, tasty stuff!

New weekly workout schedule: Circuit Training Week

Monday: Tony Horton One on One Road Warrior
Tuesday: P90X+ Abs Core Plus & Interval X
Wednesday: P90X+ Total Body Plus
Thursday: Tony Horton One on One Cardio 5-6 & Fountain of Youth Yoga
Friday: Tony Horton One on One Just Arms & Turbo Jam Ab Jam
Saturday: GolfX & Power 90 Sculpt 5-6
Sunday: Power 90 Fat Burning Express & Fountain of Youth Yoga

This is kind of a semi recovery week for me, I'm trying to catch up from the whirlwind weekend and get back onto a normal schedule. Next week I'll revamp it all and see what we can come up with.

New Quote: "Sometimes you just need to jump and grow wings on the way down." Les Brown



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The new programs sound inneresting, especially 'brazil butt lift', although if my butt lifts any higher it will just fly away, LOL.

I've always shyed away from shawnt's programs, I don't know why, but I guess the dancing stuff seemed silly to me. I might reconsider if you actually think it's good.

Hope all is well!

misscmac said...

I am SO EXCITED about INSANITY coming out - heard about it last year when I went to CA to tape the next HHA infomercial. Whoo-hoo!!! So glad you enjoyed the Summit!