Monday, March 9, 2009

Coach Summit Workout schedule

This week is Beachbody Coach Summit week so my workout schedule will be a bit unknown. Since we'll be working out with Tony Horton on Friday and Saturday you never know what he's going to come up with but my guess is that it will be a lot like his Road Warrior workouts without resistance bands and then one day of Yoga.

Really looking forward to the week and getting to hook up with so many other coaches I've not seen since last year's event and this year promises to be even better!

Check out my Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter for updates and pics.

Monday: P90X Chest & Back with Ab Ripper X
Tuesday: P90X Plyometrics
Wednesday: P90X Shoulders & Arms with Ab Ripper X
Thursday: Travel day but probably One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga and or Road Warrior
Friday: Tony Horton Summit Workout, (Cardio 5-6 & Road Warrior)
Saturday: Tony Horton Summit Workout, (some kind of Yoga)
Sunday: Travel day / Rest but will probably do a bike ride with the kids when we get back, I'm sure they'll be itching to get out for a ride.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man,I wish I could go to the coach's summit and meet Tony! And everything else just looks so exciting..next year for me!

Unknown said...

Watch for all the photos, not so much from me cause I'm camera shy, but from everyone else. It's a veritable Beachbody photo shoot! Crazy!