Monday, March 9, 2009

Call from a new Beachbody believer

I got a call from a friend of mine this morning, that just made my day. He called to tell me that he's down over 8 lbs and an inch around his waist since starting his Beachbody workout mix. He started by saying, "I just wanted to give you the Beachbody update". He and his wife have been mixing in Hip Hop Abs and Ten Minute Trainer and loving it. H's so surprised that at 50 he never thought he would be able to have this type of changes in such a short period of time. BTW, they're into the program about 3 weeks.

I love these kinds of calls! I especially enjoy them from friends who were once skeptics about the effectiveness of the Beachbody programs. :)

Their success has motivated them to move the elliptical and treadmill out of their workout room, just taking up valuable space!

Added news is that he's planning on adding a little P90 to his rotation to get some resistance work and add some muscle. Validation that these silly little in home programs WORK! All you need to do is Decide.Commit.Succeed



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to that!

Unknown said...

Great body! I'm on Day 3 can't wait until day 90!