Sunday, March 15, 2009

More on the Coach Summit

I'm sitting here reflecting back on this weekend's events and trying to put it all into words when I received an email from a good friend and fellow Team Beachbody coach Dave Ward. He shared his latest update from his blog. The Fit Club Network I couldn't agree with him more, this past weekend has been a whirlwind of activity.

Believe me when I say that if you've ever wanted to be part of something special you need to seriously consider Team Beachbody. This isn't some crazy MLM business, this is about sincerely changing people's lives and I'm not talking about just financially, because that's really not what Team Beachbody coaching is all about. I challenge anyone to take an honest look at Dave's post and associated videos and say this is about the money, there are hundreds of businesses that you or I could do if it was about making money.

Why did I decide to become a Beachbody coach? Was it for the money? Not on your life! It was because I get to help people like Tommy Mygrant overcome obstacles they NEVER thought possible. Now I'm not Tommy's coach, nor would I ever claim to be a significant participant in his success and transformation but it's people LIKE Tommy that I get to help. At the end of the day, it's YOU who have to make that change. You have to be the one to push play, eat healthy, and make the commitment to stick with it.

People will ask me, "Why did Beachbody create the network marketing business for it's coaches?" One thing to remember is that the Beachbody coaches used to do this for free! They were the customers who had stepped up on the Beachbody message boards to provide support and guidance for their customers. Beachbody generates up to 30,000 new customers from their TV infomercials every week, no way could they provide the support they felt necessary for their customers to have success so they tapped their network of coaches on the message boards to become their first Team Beachbody Coaches and thus the coaching "business" was born.

Through their Customer Lead Program, Beachbody assigns these new customers to it's qualified coaches to help them succeed! How great is that?! Beachbody "GIVES" qualified coaches new customers to HELP the customers succeed! Does it cost Beachbody customers anything for this assistance? Nope! Watch this web presentation for more information and let me know if you have any questions.

If you're one of those people who would like to help people get fit and make an income while doing it, you just can not pass this up! What have you got to lose there's no risk and the start up costs can be as little as $40!

Check it out!

Brad


Bookmark and Share

No comments: