Thursday, October 30, 2008

ADA Step Out and Fight against Diabetes


Last Saturday I participated in the American Diabetes Associations Step Out and Fight for Diabetes walk in Stockton, CA. This was a small event but for a good cause. I had a chance to meet so many really great people from the ADA as well as many of the sponsors of the event.

This is a picture of Derron, great guy who and an Optometrist who had a display at the walk as well. He happen to be checking out all the displays, walked by my Team Beacbhody and noticed Team Beachbody sign and me standing there with my P90X shirt on. Turns out he had been on the fence about buying the program, he had plenty of questions about the program, nutrition, etc., as most people do. Everyone welcome Derron to the world of P90X, as he and his wife should be starting the program soon. They have a goal to be Beachbodies for their trip to Mexico in January! :)

I'll be checking in on Derron regularly making sure he's pushing play and enjoying the journey!

I'll get some pics up of the event once I get around to downloading them from my camera in the next couple days.

No comments: