Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love of Yoga


Tonight was Yoga X night. I know so many people proclaim their dislike for yoga particularly YogaX. As many of you know, I LOVE IT! Settling in and focusing on each move, sweating like a crazy man and finishing strong is something I always strive for.

After each yoga workout I always feel like rubber, legs tingling, it's a great feeling. If you're a P90Xer, you've got to get past the 90 min. workout and the crazy poses and your falling all over the place, that stuff happens to everyone and in many cases, mine included, it happens every time I do yoga. Move past it, and just enjoy it.

When Tony says, "Take in the fact that you just did that, pretty sweet." You know you've done the hard work.

Yoga is just part of the fitness puzzle, not doing it will leave your fitness wanting. Just like any of the workouts you'll do, this is all part of it, do your best and forget the rest.

No comments: