Sunday, December 21, 2008

Break! What break!


I had mentioned that I was probably going to be taking a break or taking it easy because of a cold bug that was messing with me, well I tossed that thing out the door! Instead of doing an easy workout or one that's I would consider "cruise control". Nope I did the Tony Horton One on One, Thirty / Fifteen Routine and the One on One Killer Abs.

Let me tell you that was the hardest workout I've done in a long time. Thirty / Fifteen is push ups and pull ups. You do 12 sets of pushups and 12 sets of pull ups, that's 30 pushups and 15 pullups. 360 pushups and 180 pull ups! Lets just say I was TOAST!

Then add in Killer Abs, which is Ab Ripper 200 and Ab RipperX in one workout.

Great workout, felt great and will incorporate that program into my weekly rotation.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......