Friday, December 5, 2008

P90X Round 6 Update

I keep forgetting to get to my blog and post some updates here, I sometimes get to my Team Beachbody Coaching Thread and put up some goodies there but have been lax in getting some of that information here.

I just got back from Kauai and have had a great week of workouts. I finished off Plyometrics yesterday, no matter how many times I do that workout it never gets easy. We have a bit of a challenge going for Plyo, it goes a bit like this.

"Double-Double Time".

Here's what it is. Second time through you double time Jump Knee Tucks with Maximum height and speed in each jump, then Double Time Mary Katherines, as fast and deep as you can go.

I did 50 JNTs (white boy CAN jump) and 37 MKs. Max HR 194. I'm still alive so this 43 year old's heart made it through with flying colors.

I'm planning on doing a resistance workout today, not sure which one but it will probably be something for the "glamour muscles".

Here's a picture of me and my son Nick, we went on a kayak trip to a waterfall Thanksgiving day, good fun!

No comments: