Friday, December 19, 2008

Taking a Break

Well the sickness bug is doing it's darnedest to get me, the little bastard isn't gonna get me tho, I've got way too much stuff to do before Xmas and add in some travel, well no time to be sick.

With that said, this is my recover week from my current round, and I'll be taking it easy as much as I can so as not to create a more pronounced sickness. Light cardio, YogaX and Core, other then that this is going to be an easy week.

I'm looking forward to getting my copy of ChaLEAN Extreme, from what I've heard it's a butt kicker, and goodness knows I could use a good butt kicking.

I wanted to give a quick shout out to one of my clients turned Beachbody Coach, John over at Tough Fitness he just finished his first round of P90X and has done a great job. He's a perfect example of what hard work and determination can do for you. Great Job John! Round 2 is next!

No comments: