Monday, May 4, 2009

Week workout update & Fit Club workout

Weekly workout schedule this week I'm attempting to do this at about 75% from max intensity levels. A couple reasons is that instead of doing a full recovery week I'm going to pull back a bit to recover and secondly I've got an annual golf event next week where I'm looking to have limited soreness from this weeks workouts. Next week will be a very loose week in terms of workout schedule however I do plan on getting in workouts each day, I'm just not sure which ones yet.

Workout Schedule:
Sunday: P90X+ Total Body
Monday: One on One Bun Shaper
Tuesday: One on One Medicine Ball Cardio and Slim in 6 pack
Wednesday: One on One Thirty Fifteen (probably be more like twenty-five eight routine)
Thursday: Fit Club workout: 20min of P90 Fat Burning Express & One on One Fountain of Youth Yoga
Friday: P90X shoulders and Arms
Saturday: P90X+ IntervalX

If anyone is interested in participating in the Fit Club Workout please join in and RSVP.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: