Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Night. Legs & Back with Ab RipperX......

are you serious? It's Friday Night for crying out loud! Long week, what the heck am I thinking?!

It seems like I've done a P90X or One on One legs workout everyday this week. I haven't but my legs FEEL like it! Mind over matter, get your "mind right" as Mr. Horton will say. Okay, okay Tony, I hear ya! You don't have to yell. Got to shake out the don't want to's and get the let's Bring It!

I'll just take a look at this Before and After pic and take motivation from there.


Okay, that did it...I'm ready! Bring It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You almost had "man boobs" in your before pic..hahha!

Not No Mo'!

My legs feel like jello today, but thankfully it's arms and ab ripper. :)

Unknown said...

....ouch that one hurt..:) And to think I remember thinking I wasn't in that bad of shape back then. I was 35 in that before picture, today...43! Go figure.

Unknown said...

So I'm going to def do your advice next plyo-then go to the PLUS-have you done the plus?

Unknown said...

Yup, done a round of the Plus, I like adding in the Plus workouts into my modified workouts much better then the one that's the example in the program itself. With all the different workout programs we've got in our library it's really easy to create a new workout rotation. Keeping it new a different is what it's all about.