Saturday, September 27, 2008

Try not to ever bag a workout...


Well, that was harder then I thought, P90X+ Total Body Plus. I was delaying the workout as if for some reason I would bag it...Right. I've not done that since starting the incredible journey over 18 months ago. I know that sounds nuts but it's 100% true. I don't blow my workouts off.

Why? Because their MINE! One thing you have to learn is to be selfish with your workouts. Make excuses to do your workouts instead of excuses not to. It's hard for people to do that, especially parents as they have that feeling of not wanting to spend time on themselves. But in this case being selfish is more about giving to your family than it is to yourself. Giving your family YOUR HEALTH is a special gift.

Wow...that was a bit deep for a Saturday night don't you think?

Something to ponder when you're sitting on your couch and the day is slipping away from you and you've not done your workout. Just Push Play. It's Simple, Just Not Easy!

No comments: