Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy day today with a round of golf in the morning, good front 9, shot a 39 and then made the turn and crashed and burned with a 47!!! I think I had more doubles on the back then I had holes played. Is that possible? Sure felt like it.

Monday is the start of Week 8, for this round of P90X+. The workout is Chest and Back, P90X+ is so different then P90X in that the workouts are more circuit training like for resistance and you're doing reps to time instead of max reps. The intensity level is a lot higher as Tony moves quickly through the program. There's barely enough time to write down your numbers. And unlie P90X there is no recovery week.

I'll post my nutrition for today just to give you an example of a typical day for me.

Breakfast, 1cup oatmeal w/1 scoop protein powder
Snack #1, P90X Bar, banana
Snack#2, P90X Bar
Lunch, tuna sandwich on WW
Snack #3, Shakeology chocolate w/1 scoop protein
Dinner, 6 oz filet tenderloin, asparagas, 1/2 cup brown rice. Dats good eatin...

Monday is right around the corner, looking forward to doing Chest & Back, haven't done that one in a long time.

No comments: