Monday, April 19, 2010

Business Briefing & Home Party Success!

I sent this out to my team of coaches who opted into my Coach Team News Letter, http://bit.ly/TeamCoachRegister but just had to post it here as well.

-----------------------
What an AMAZING weekend of learning and stepping outside our comfort zones!

After much procrastination and hesitation on my part I finally held the first local Business Opportunity meeting in my area. Talk about a learning experience. I found that the venue isn't going to work! To bright a room, its got an odd shape making it difficult to set up chairs, it's to loud, even tho its in a library! I also learned that the laptop I used isn't up to the task. All these things you may think made the briefing a failure right? WRONG! I found out what didn't work and what worked and how to make it all better. I was able to do the briefing, (once my laptop came to life), and practice makes perfect!

I'm fired up! I'll be scheduling a new briefing that will start right after I get back from Summit. It be at a different venue on a different day, and by doing the presentation I just get better!

Now for the Home Party event! Team member, Angie Clark is a personal trainer who just became a coach a little over two weeks ago. She wanted to have a home party to introduce her clients to Beachbody's solutions, but she was reluctant, nervous and just unsure about how it would all go. She sat in on last week's Nationwide Coach Call where Carl said, "if you're looking to start a fit club or home party, do it! What are you waiting for, it doesn't have to be perfect". Angie said, "He was talking to ME"!

We got on the phone and she set it all up and it was a SMASHING SUCCESS! I came away PUMPED! Angie is fired up! Look out, this is a woman ON THE MOVE!

Here's the email she sent to me last night:

---------------
Well my 1st home party has officially come and gone and WOW was it fun! I was so dang nervous and apprehensive about how my clients were going to respond to both the products and the business opportunity but I had nothing to worry about. I could not believe how easy it was to get the information communicated to them via the Solutions DVD especially the Shakeology segment. We simply shared our stories and experience with Beachbody and why we're passionate about the products and the business. That sharing and the 3rd party tools lead 4 of my clients to literally throw down their credit cards as I signed them all up as coaches right then, right on my own computer. How totally cool is that!!!

So after 25 invites, 10 shows, 4-5 shakeology customers, and 4 coaches (well 5 if you count my husband who I finally signed up) - THAT IS A GREAT DAY and VERY SUCCESSFUL PARTY! I can't thank you enough!! I'll just keep on keepin' on and that'll re-pay ya. ;0)
---------------

Success is just on the other side of uncomfortable! Angie was the only person standing in the way of her OWN success. She was waiting for things to be perfect and by waiting SHE was contributing to her own LACK of success. Let the Game Plan and the 3rd party tools do what they're designed to do, they simply inform those who are interested in learning more.

If you don't have the 3rd party tools, get them! They're available in your coach store under Coaches Items. If you've been waiting to have a home party or start a business briefing, what are you waiting for?

Congratulations to Angie and her new team of coaches! Angie will be Emerald on Thursday, but don't look for her to be Emerald for long, heck I wouldn't be surprised if Angie isn't attending the Diamond Coach reception at this year's Summit!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: