Monday, March 15, 2010

One on One Bun Shaper Tricep Abs!

I've been doing a lot of mixing and matching with some workouts as of late, I'm not sure why, probably because I like a good challenge. Here's today's little gem, if you're looking for a new mix.

One on One Bun Shaper Tricep Abs

Do each One on One Bun Shaper move, pause and then from the P90X Shoulders & Arms & Chest Shoulders and Triceps workouts do the Triceps moves, starting with Triceps kickbacks, I also included a diamond push-up type move, keeping elbows in tight to your sides very similar to military push-ups but with hands close together.

Once you've completed the triceps move go right into a 30 rep Ab move. I used a combination of P90 Ab Ripper, Ab RipperX and Abs Core Plus moves. I focused on Ab moves going from upper to lower and then obliques and then repeating.

The workout should last you under 50 minutes.

This month you can start your One on One collection for only $.01! Doesn't get any easier then that!

http://www.bit.ly/OneOnOnefor1cent

Enjoy! It's Simple, Just Not Easy!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: