Friday, March 19, 2010

One on One Back & Belly w/push ups!

Here's another hybrid Chest & Back workout for you to try. One on One Back & Belly with P90X Chest. (from chest & back)

Follow the workout normally however in between each set do a set of Max Rep push ups from the P90X Chest & Back workout.

I also did a couple modified push ups, I'm calling them circular push ups, (probably a real name for them but..) Here's how I did them. Starting at Plank, go down to one side, at the bottom slide over to the opposite side and then move up, repeat the movement but in the opposite direction. Be sure to move slower during the rep, not super slow but in control. I did this type push up with hands in standard width, wide and decline (using stability ball), FYI, I use the Push up Stands for greater range of motion. http://www.bit.ly/P90X_Stands

You should be able to get through this workout in around 35 minutes. The Back & Belly workout is a little over 36 minutes with warm-up and cool down. I was able to do it without pausing the DVD. Lots of "Tony chatting" going on.

Enjoy! Bring It!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: