Friday, November 7, 2008

Shoulders & Arms

I'm finishing this 5th round of the P90X doing the Classic rotation, phase 1. After doing P90X+ for 3 months you really find out how different the two programs are. I'm sore, not sore like I was when I first started the program over a year ago but SORE!

Shoulders & Arms is the glamour muscles, so I'm a big fan of the workout! I've got me numbers from the workout but forgot to bring them with me to work so I'll have to post them a bit later.

As a change of pace and as a way to get my wife back into a workout routine, I'm looking forward to the new ChaLEAN Extreme program scheduled to be coming out later in December, just in time for the holidays!



For some reason, I'm thinking I'm going to like working out with ChaLEAN. :) I'm a big fan of very fit, hot blondes so it's a win win.

Okay, call me a pig....OINK!

2 comments:

John said...

I was watching my wife do her turbo jam workout on Sunday and I thought to myself, "this has a heck of a lot better scenery than P90X."

Unknown said...

Oink!