Monday, August 17, 2009

Where have I been?

Where the heck have I been over the past few weeks? We just got back last week from a nice 9 day trip to Kauai. :) Great time was had by all, to top it all off I got great workouts in each day! Got to love it!

I strained a calf doing INSANITY Plyo Cardio Circuit at the resort gym so I've been on the mend as it pertains to cardio. I have been knocking out resistance workouts such as the P90X Chest & Back, Shoulders & Arms, Back and Biceps, & Chest, Shoulders, & Tris as well as One on One Thirty Fifteen. Ab workouts are also being mixed in with Ab RipperX, P90 Ab Ripper 200, & TurboJam AbsJam.

I've had to come to grips with the fact that my body just can't take the day after day of INSANITY's high impact workouts. I know I could modify them but that's just not in my makeup, I only know one way to workout and that's 110%. I will be doing INSANITY into my weekly workouts as the cardio option for my weekly workouts. I'll post my weekly rotation once I get it defined.

Another interesting development is that I've been asked to the conditioning coach for my son's soccer team. The head coach is also coaching his daughter's team so we've got a big group, lots of fun. Agility and foot speed has been the initial focus but we'll be getting into cardio endurance training in the next week, oh man are they going to have fun with a very modified Plyometric workout.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: