Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Longer Waiting!!!

Look what showed up at my door last night!!!!




In the shipment was Insanity Deluxe kit, two tubs of whey protein powder, Volume 2, Disc 1 of One on One, (2) Beachbody backpacks! I have to say it was like Christmas for me! The backpacks arrived just in time as we're headed to Hawaii for a family vacation in a couple weeks and those will come in handy for the day trips, etc.

Insanity is by far the nicest packaging of any Beachbody product, it's a hard bound book! The only thing it's missing was a spot for the Insanity Resistance DVD that comes in the Deluxe package.

It was late when I received the shipment and had a chance to go through it all so I decided to give Disc 1 of Vol. 2 a shot. Very different moves, for me a good medium/light cardio workout. Only 40 min long start to finish. There are some changes to the Vol. 2; wide angle camera, Mason has a mic so we can here him give Tony a hard time, workout timer in lower left corner of the screen, & chapter skip for those times when Tony get to be chatty or because "I'M 50"!! He takes breaks that some might not need...(tony is old).. :)

I'm looking to start the Insanity 60 Day rotation Sunday with the Fit Test...updates and commentary to follow.




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Kevin Price said...

thats awesome. I coudln't muster up the Extreme version myself. Not quite that financially sound. :).
But can't wait to hear how you like the extra DVD's. I will probably try the new One on One this weekend if I can still walk. First week of Insanity is going to be crazy. hehe.

I'll be following, can't wait to hear about how it goes for you.

Unknown said...

Got a review of the Upper Body Weight Training workout coming soon. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Do you sell the insanity dvds? I live locally and an pick it up at 1 of your classes you run.